When you spot mistakes in your own rp responses.
He gets his name from the large hump on his back that formed due to a lack of proper nutrients (like calcium) as a hatchling. Although he looks very grouchy here, he’s very good outside of his cage.
A tip from your favorite nurse
(that’d be me)
Always have eggs in your fridge
You just never know when someone will split their head open
Or cut their finger while cooking
And so on
See that membrane there?
While the blood is gushing - hold pressure and crack open an egg
Peel that there membrane off and put it on the wound (continue holding pressure)
The membrane will harden and keep the wound closed until you can get to the ER for stitches
If you even need them that is
Nature: 1, Band aids: 0
I did some research on this (because I do that now, fucking science get out) and it seems that this was done in the early 1900s somewhat frequently. It was used as a way to treat just about any kind of skin wound, from burn to cut to in at least one case an ulcer. It actually helps the wound heal not by preventing blood loss but by replacing part of the skin tissue and helping it grow.
It also helps in healing scars and reducing their visibility.
Also, if you have a splinter, smack one of these things on there and it will draw it out of your skin. No more shitting around with pliers.
it will also suck the poison stuff out of mosquito bites and stop them from being itchy
woaaah i didnt know!! awesome stuff :D
Did not know the mosquito bite or splinter thing! EGGS—IS THERE ANYTHING THEY CAN’T DO?
They cant fix the economy
just a bunch of random starters from various sources (my spotify playlists, books, random commentary, tv shows and such). more under the cut!
- ❝You swore that you would always love me.❞
- ❝I was a fool to ever love you.
- ❝There’s always a chance that at the next corner you turn, you’ll change your life.❞
- ❝Hush! He’s/She’s asleep.❞
- ❝Do you want to build a snowman?❞
- ❝That’s not my name.❞
- ❝I was blessed with beauty & rage.❞
- ❝It’s all for you. Everything I do.❞
- ❝There is no such thing as Hell. The world we live in is hell enough.❞
- ❝What the fuck?❞
- ❝I mean for seventy to eighty-five minutes.❞
- ❝Oh hell.❞
- ❝Let’s go party on the rooftop, underneath the sky.❞
- ❝This is the hour, I swore I’d see.❞
- ❝I still believe.❞
- ❝We can send a hazmat team to get your things.❞
- ❝Why me? What’s your plan?❞
- ❝I can’t help her/him! No one can!❞
- ❝Are people born wicked? Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?❞
- ❝I’m not here as a friend, I have a job to do.❞
- ❝I hear your voice in the darkness, but the words aren’t yours.❞
- ❝Do you trust me?❞
- ❝Oh… just you?❞
- ❝Where are your visions now?❞
- ❝Get out of my way.❞
- ❝Gather your belongings. And hurry.❞
- ❝You will not touch him!❞
- ❝If you want the reason, I will show you now.❞
- ❝You learn to live without.❞
- ❝I’m not looking for anyone. I just completed protracted legal process to extricate myself from someone.❞
- ❝They are not nice, they’re mostly noise.❞
- ❝They swear like men, they screw like boys.❞
- ❝It feels like a faithful day, doesn’t it?❞
- ❝A scene I can’t erase.❞
- ❝Hi? … Bye?❞
- ❝But all that I’ve been through, can’t make my dream come true.❞
- ❝A dream I long to find.❞
- ❝I will not cry, I will not think.❞
- ❝If they hurt me, I’ll just close my eyes and see the movie in my mind.❞
- ❝They kill like men, they die like boys.❞
how the heck did this show
That had great characters
interesting characters who dealt with difficulties, prejudice, and fear
a show that had a great plot
that contained love and friendship
a show that could get dark but managed to say light-hearted and funny
that also managed to complement the original series
how oh how did it become this
Though, Kililah in many cultures could be called death, or reaper, she was not as dark, brutal, or mysterious as the myths stated. Her father Hades had created Kililah with his wife Persephone. Kililah had earned the title death, but those were dark times in her past. She still reaps souls to the underworld for her father. However on days like today she gets a break.
Kililah sits on a stool in the pub. She orders a water. Her long black curls resting just past her shoulders. She scanned the room with her emerald eyes. She believed pubs were the best place to examine life. She had seen death enough to know it well, same with life, but life seemed to always change into something new. She pulled a hair off her black shirt and fixed on of her dark red boots.
It seemed quiet that day and she was getting pretty bored. She began it was too early for the mortals to be doing much and began to think about leaving, though she wouldn’t have the free time to come back later.
Helena walked down the street of a small city. Her brown curls were pulled back into a pony tail with two curls at the sides of her forehead for bangs. Her dress was different than her usual so as to blend in. It helped not get her noticed as a Greek goddess of ancient times, but she would never be able to stop all the men from staring. Her natural charm lured their gazes to her, thanks to her mother Aphrodite. She always turned her sapphire eyes away from their glances though, not wanting their attention.
She walked down the street with her eyes cast down so as not to see those gazing at her. Helena sighed heavily. When she looked back up, it was too late, she ran into the person in front her. She tumbled to the ground.